Poem Beige Barcemola Espadrilles FlatsRegular price €65,00 Save €-65,00
- Limited edition.
- Handmade Camping espadrille flats in beige.
- Flats made with jute and rubber.
- The Barcemola model is dedicated to Catalan festivals, such as Sant Jordi, celebrated on April 23. During this day dedicated to lovers, couples give each other roses and books.
- Roses, in honor of the medieval legend in which the knight Sant Jordi saves the princess from a dragon. Sant Jordi kills the monster and gives a rose to the princess, that comes out of the dragon's blood. On the other hand, books, in honor of the two renowned writers who died the same day, Shakespeare and Cervantes.
- The illustrator of this design, Elena Val, wanted to convey the spirit of this party with these two symbols that unite love with culture.
- Barcelona "mola" ("is great"). That's why in La Manual Alpargatera we wanted to go beyond the streets of the city that we like so much, and where the first fashion espadrilles were created, so we created a series of models inspired by Barcelona, its values and its parties. So we can always take a piece of it to our feet with our comfortable handmade espadrilles, no matter where we come from or where we are going.
- From this idea, of wanting the city that has seen us be born, "Barcemola" emerges: a brand dedicated to collecting those things that we like and are related to Barcelona, its people and the country.
- 100% handmade
- 100% free from animal cruelty
- 100% tradition
+Free handmade bag with your Espadrilles!