Espadrille Canvas for Women BergaRegular price €65,00 Save €-65,00
Inspired by the outstanding and traditional party full of fire and light called 'Fiesta de La Patum' celebrated during Corpus Christi. UNESCO declared it as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2007.
- Get the perfect fit with this limited-edition handmade espadrille for women created in our workshop.
- Made with polyester and cotton, the canvas of this espadrille shows real pictures of the celebration all taken by Marta Pont. The black and orange colors are the fireworks seen during the night.
- Our experienced artisans handcrafted the insoles with natural jute, which perfectly adapts to your feet. Perfect for summer, the beach, and even your own house.
- The soles are flat and made with natural jute and vulcanized rubber.
- Look stylish and comfortable with this vegan espadrille, made in Spain with sustainable and natural materials.
- Don't miss out. We only produced a minimum amount of this collectible and unique handmade espadrilles.