Sandal Espadrille PinxoRegular price €65,00 Save €-65,00
- A Traditional handmade lace-up espadrille with hundreds of years of history.
- Its origin is not known for sure, in the past, it was the footwear used in the countryside in countless regions.
- The soles were made of hemp, but since hemp disappeared, other materials such as jute are being sought.
- This espadrille was one of Salvador Dalí´s favorites. He used to come to our shop often to buy his espadrilles during his early painting career, once he became more famous, he started to send someone on his behalf. He used to combine this espadrille even with a suit or a tuxedo.
- Created in our workshop in Barcelona.
- Fabric: Cotton and canvas
- Flat heel with a footbed made from jute.
- The sole of this espadrille is made from recycled pneumatic rubber. You can even see some scratches from the tires sometimes!