Pie Dragon Men Espadrille ShoeRegular price €65,00 Save €-65,00
- In the Barcemola collection, which collects all those things that we love from Barcelona, comes the Dragon model. In La Manual Alpargatera, we not only wanted to be inspired by those things we like about the city, but we also wanted to get closer to all the values, symbols and traditions that surround the Barcemola culture.
- Handmade Camping espadrille.
- Part of the Barcemola brand is dedicated to Catalan traditions, as Sant Jordi on April 23. This day dedicated to lovers, is inspired by a medieval Catalan legend that tells the story of the knight Sant Jordi, who offered to save the princess of the kingdom kidnapped by an horrible dragon.
With the dragon as the main element of this holiday, this model has countless scales printed on its fabric.
- The illustrator Elena Val was inspired by traditional Japanese drawings and the dragon's own medieval drawings of this legend to design this model.
- The sole is flat and made of jute and vulcanized rubber.
- Barcelona "mola" ("it's great"). That's why in La Manual Alpargatera we wanted to go beyond the streets of the city that we like so much, and where the first fashion espadrilles were created, so we created a series of models inspired by Barcelona, and its values. So we can always take a piece of it to our feet with our comfortable handmade espadrilles, no matter where we come from or where we are going.
- From this idea, to estimate the city that has seen us born, "Barcemola" emerges, a brand dedicated to collecting those things that we love and are related to Barcelona, its people and the country.