Panot Women Espadrille ShoeRegular price €65,00 Save €-65,00
- Handmade Camping espadrille.
- Flat sole made with jute and rubber.
- The famous "panot de flor" from Barcelona, which decorates some of the most famous streets in the city turned into the heart and the B of the Barcemola logo.
- It was a design that is usually attributed to the Catalan architect Puig i Cadafalch.
- The Barcelona of the early twentieth century was called "can fanga" (house of mud) because of the amount of mud that accumulated on unpaved streets. Casa Escofet was in charge of paving the streets of the city with designs like the one that now decorates this model, accompanied by a greenish background.
- A symbol that represents our city, simple and discreet that at the same time says so much about Barcelona
- Barcelona "mola" ("it's great"). That's why in La Manual Alpargatera we wanted to go beyond the streets of the city that we like so much, and where the first fashion espadrilles were created, so we created a series of models inspired by Barcelona and its values. So we can always take a piece of it to our feet with our comfortable handmade espadrilles, no matter where we come from or where we are going.
- From this idea, of wanting the city that has seen us be born, "Barcemola" emerges: a brand dedicated to collecting those things that we like and are related to Barcelona, its people and the country.
This espadrille shoe ships within 3-4 business days.